The Polish education offer of Complex of Schools Nr 2 of the name of Stefan Żeromski in Nałęczów for the students with the Ukrainian citizenship.
Were you thinking about the study of your child in the secondary technical school in Poland? Use our service and you will have the guarantee of success!
Complex of Schools Nr 2 of the name of Stefan Żeromski in Nałęczów – is an association of several public schools, high schools and colleges in Nałęczów with the secondary specialized education.
European Academy of Education since 2015 invites young Ukrainians after the 9th form to enter the Technical School of Complex of Schools Nr 2 of the name of Stefan Żeromski in Nałęczów to get the secondary specialized education in the following areas:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- TOURISM AND HOTEL BUSINESS
- POLYGRAPHY AND TYPOGRAPHY
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS
Useful information for the students:
- During the study the students will learn the general and the professional curriculum compulsory for the students of colleges. The additional classes in Polish will be conducted for easier adaptation and assistance in study. The candidates for the study will have summer 4-week language courses in August.
- According to the curriculum, students will study intensive English and German.
- Extra classes will be organized for the students who will have some problems with study.
- Lectures and practical trainings will be held five days a week. Additional classes will be held on Saturdays.
- In addition to classes students will take part in extracurricular leisure – sport clubs, theater, music, dance, tourism and educational programs.
- Summer practices will be in the countries of the European Union.
- Each student has a place in a hostel.
- 24-hour care by teachers.
- After graduating from the Technical school a young person receives a state diploma of specialty that gives an opportunity to work officially in Poland and other EU countries.
- Document confirming the completion of 9 classes of secondary school in Ukraine
- Age 18 years
- Identity documents
- Birth Certificate
- Foreign passport
- Compliance with the laws of the Republic of Poland